Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review on L'oreal's Visible Lift Foundation




Just a couple of weeks ago, I was at Walgreens and I saw that they had some foundations marked down on the shelf. I decided to take a peek and to my surprise I really liked what I saw and read on the bottle. The foundation is called "L'oreal Visible Lift". I got really lucky in getting a shade that was perfect for my skin tone (Buff Beige) and I bought 2 of them since there was a sale(buy one get one 50% off at $7.99). I also had $2 off coupons and that made it even better.

The next day after my purchase, I tried out this wonderful foundation makeup. The foundation had a brush applicator on the top of which I was not very sure how this was going to go. I had to twist the bottom of the bottle for the foundation to come up through the brush, since it was new this took many twists.....can not remember how many- sorry!! I glided the brush applicator onto my face, smoothing all over my face and under my eye area. It really was a very smooth texture and covered very nicely with a medium to sheer coverage depending on what you like. This makeup has a very buildable coverage and will smooth out lines and wrinkles.

I would highly recommend this foundation especially for women around my age(30-40 year old range even 50 year olds). I will be wearing this one for a few more days and I will try another foundation.

Here are the benefits of this foundation:

Has Hydra Collagen Complex
SPF 17
Will smooth out lines and wrinkles
Great range of shades to choose from

I hope you find this review helpful if you are looking to try a great foundation. Let me know if you have tried this foundation and if you liked it. I would love to know!

Happy Shopping,

From Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment