Sunday, January 17, 2016

911 WINTER- SKINCARE HELP

Hello Lovelies!
How are you surviving, this winter's dry, harsh and cold climate? Are you cracking up or is your SKIN cracking up to where you need emergency RELIEF ? I can only imagine the pain of having dry, cracked skin can feel!

I would love to HELP you and many others out there in loving your skin again. There are many products out there that claim to soothe dry, cracked skin. Let me tell you about one magical, proven product, that I have put to the test on many occasions!



It is 100% PURE, UNREFINED, NATURAL SHEA BUTTER in a Vanilla scent by "OUT OF AFRICA". The packaging is made of a canister tin holding 2oz. of product in a solid, balm form.  It has many uses serving sensitive skin types, one's with eczema and psoriasis,  aging skin with lines and wrinkles, cracked heels/hands and for those with stretch marks.

For your convenience and knowledge,  I have listed the ingredients below--
(INGREDIENTS :Butyrospermum Parkii-Pure Unrefined Shea Butter-Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Bean Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

This beautiful concoction of ingredients helps to regenerate and protect dry, damaged skin. I love how it gives your skin such hydration, deeply penetrating into the skin. If you are sensitive to even the lightest of fragrances it also comes in an unscented version as well.



I have used this product for over 2 years now.  Knowing of its abilities in healing your skin as well as using it daily in my skincare routine has served me well. This product should be in everyone's medicine cabinet and beauty drawer! It works great on the lips too and as a daily face moisturizer.

As far as I am concerned, it is the QUEEN OF ALL SHEA BUTTER BALMS!! Now you do not need to worry if you can afford it or not....for I purchased it at $5.99 from my Publix grocery store where I live, found in the organic- all natural skincare section.  It can also be found online at www.outofafricashea.com

Just note and remember this balm may look solid,  but does warm up in your hands becoming a beautiful glowing smooth cream. It's easy to spread only needing a small amount as it MELTS into your skin.
You will thank me later as you feel immediate relief, lol!!




If you have tried this balm or brand, please share your thoughts and experience. If you have any questions about this product, please ask! I love sharing my experiences about products that are cost effective, of good value, and have multiple uses.

Much love and hugs,

JOY



2 comments: