Sunday, March 19, 2017

BEE VENOM for your face!

Hello Beauties!

Yes, you read right.....I said, bee venom for your face. I came across this unique yet, remarkable skincare ingredient about a year ago. As I was watching some beauty YouTube videos, I saw Tati a well-known YouTube do a video on a product called, Beeigma. She was sent the product for review and wanted to share her thoughts on how it worked for her.
$129


The skincare product itself is expensive at over $100 for 1.7 fluid ounces. This powerful cream hails from New Zealand being filled with heavenly ingredients. The company itself insures, that no bees were harmed in making this skincare cream. Thought I would add that extra info for those concerned about our environment and surrounding ecosystems in nature.

As with any good company, there are claims as to what this product will do for your skin based upon other consumer reviews on its first application.  Here they are, down below....(copied & pasted from their website):
Reduce Wrinkle Depth and Fine Lines On the Face & Around Eyes
Renew Damaged Skin for a Lifted, Rejuvenated & Radiant look



Skin reacts to the Bee Venom found in Beenigma® as if it’s been lightly stung, triggering an increase in our body’s production of wrinkle-smoothing collagen and elastin to lift, plump and tighten the skin. The result is an anti-aging and rejuvenating effect that makes your skin more radiant and youthful by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Bee Venom has the ability to work within the epidermis and dermal levels of the skin to deeply nourish. It is comprised of 21 naturally occurring components such as replenishing proteins, peptides, amino acids, and key enzymes. 

Beenigma® contains the highest concentration of Bee Venom that is perfectly balanced to produce effective results without causing any inflammation. The best part is that the more you use it, the better it works as Beenigma® is a cumulative formula.

Its also stated 95% have seen a visible improvement in the lessening of fine lines and wrinkles becoming more firmer and tighter with continuous use.


Getting back to Tati, the youtuber that brought this extraordinary ingredient to my attention.....she experienced true results in seeing and feeling a difference on her face. I will link her video, so you can watch it for yourself. https://youtu.be/gSlZAohYp1A

Now for my thoughts..... for me as a wife, a mother, and budget conscience person I knew my husband would not like me spending over $100. I didn't take the plunge as I love my husband and want to stay married, lol! Just a little humor there. 😝However, I did find another product that caught my eye during a shopping trip. It was one that was much less and is from New Zealand as well containing most of the same powerful
ingredients, but for much less.
Here is the one I found at TJMAXX for $4.99.
Lanocreme from New Zealand. It is available online from the Lanocreme website itself for $35. International shipping is available.
This bee venom mask felt creamy going on with a light scent not noticeable at all. Surprisingly, there is a warming stinging sensation 😱 as it begans to pentrate your skin. This sensation is what helps to pumps up your skin in increasing collagen while smoothing out any lines & wrinkles. I saw the results right away!
I kept the mask on for 15 minutes as recommended. The warming, stinging sensation did lessen and I did not have any other side effects, that were concerning . My face felt so smooth, appeared brighter, firmer and more evened in tone. I feel with continuous use this product will certainly make a difference in anti-aging changing results. I have used this product continuously for over 2 months. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Here are a comparison in ingredients between the Beenigma and the Lanocreme Bee Venom Mask, down below...


Also, I have added a 3rd Bee Venom product in comparison to the 2 above for curiosity and testing purposes. The product is from Nip + Fab skin. It sells for $7.99 online.
After had trying the Lanocreme, my expectations were high in seeing results right away. I will admit in being honest, that I didn't notice a difference at all in seeing firmer, smoother skin. 😞 However, the product itself felt nice in hydrating my skin to the touch. I am not sure if in time if it will produce the results it claims with time as I only used it for 2 weeks. This product line does have bee venom products available online from ULTA. They vary in price and skincare need.

Here are a comparison in ingredients, claims, and directions as compared to the other products above.

I truly hope this review helps you to know more about bee venom & other bee ingredients as its benefits your skin in maintaining skin health. 
**CAUTION--- If you are allergic to bees, bee stings please check with doctor before trying any bee ingredient product. Your health is very important! The above review is based upon my experience, thoughts, and opinions in testing on myself for more than 2 weeks. I purchased these products myself.

Much ❤ and hugs,

JOY πŸ˜ƒ




#beevenom
#anti-aging
#firmerskin
#brighter
#smoothskin
#beenigma
#lanocreme
#nip+fabskin














No comments:

Post a Comment