Thursday, August 8, 2013

AFFORDABLE SKINCARE Products that can heal, renew, and moisturize!

 I love to save money and I love to take care of my skin. With that being said, I wanted to share several beauty items that YOU can buy and use that are low-cost, but have a great quality as well. The products that I buy and use for my skin are not very high-end, but give me some wonderful results that help prevent aging, future wrinkles while moisturizing and giving me the best GLOW ever .

Most recently, I have seen the high promotion and advertisement of using oils on your skin. I have been doing this for YEARS!! It is one of my most prized BEAUTY SECRETS.  For years, we have been told to stay away from oils and buy oil-free products. This has led us to have many women and young women on a path to an AGED degeneration look. You must know the RIGHT OIL to stay away from and that is MINERAL OIL. Mineral oil can and will cause break outs.

The skin does not absorb it nor does it help to moisturize the many layers of your skin. It is a unnatural chemical compound.  It will clog pores and create a buildup or residue that will eventually lead to break outs. Read your labels for ingredients and see if you have any products that contain mineral oil. I will give a list of the best oils that you can use on your skin including your face.

The BEST of BEST- TOP 10- OILS to use for your face and overall skincare needs
are:

1. Vitamin E oil
2. Coconut oil
3. Jojoba oil
4. Grape seed oil
5. Almond oil
6. Calendula oil
7. Argan oil
8. Shea butter oil
9. Olive oil
10.Tea Tree oil





These oils can be purchased at these local stores and sold as their own or under another brand:

1. DOLLAR GENERAL: Vitamin E oil
2. WALMART: located in the African hair/skincare section
3. KROGER: Cocoa butter sticks
4. CVS
5. RITEAID
6. WALGREENS
7. FREDS
8. FAMILY DOLLAR
9. EARTHFARE
10. TRADER JOES
11. WHOLEFOODS
12. PURITAN'S PRIDE (online)

Some of these products can vary in price from .99 cents- $15.
Like I said, I use these to cleanse, treat, and moisturize my skin on a daily basis. I am now 40 years old and I have people tell me that I still look like I am in my 20s...well maybe late 20s! LOL. I will take that as a compliment.




 I also stay out of the sun and use a SPF when I go out. Here is a message to young girls and women---STAY AWAY from TANNING BEDS and SUNBATHING in the sun. These things will AGE YOU and cause future lines and wrinkles and possible SKIN CANCER.

When I was 21 years old, I had a pre-cancerous mole that I had to get removed off my back and I know it had to been from getting sunburned over the years as a young child and teenager. I am very careful now and keep a close watch on my other moles and skin for any changes of color or texture.

All of the listed oils above have many uses and can do many different things, so give them a try and experience the many wonders. I guarantee you will see a difference in your skin and a healthy glow that others will notice. Try using these on your face, body, and even in your hair!

Let me know if you have any affordable skincare tips that you would like to share, I would love to know!! 
Much love and hugs to you all!!














































4 comments:

  1. thank you for all the good tips Joy, you have pretty skin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcomed, Kate! Thank you, for the compliment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy, I'm a mother too. I've never used Weleda but I should do for my kids. What about following each other on G+? Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Elena, thank you for reading blog. I added you to my circle, here on google! We will stay in touch. I am glad your interested in the Weleda. I have really ejoyed using the oil on my face and for my son's skin as well. Of course, he is not a baby, but I could not pass buying it when I saw it at Publix for $2 a bottle in the clearance section. It normally sells for $14-$16 a bottle at other stores. There are so many great qualities to using these beautiful oils on your skin. I hope that I have helped others to discover their healing and restoring abilities that they with hold. I look forward to getting to know you, Elena and hope you have a blessed week! :))

      Delete