Wednesday, August 13, 2014

LOVE these BRUSHES..... Brush REVIEW~~~~~

Hello my PureJoys! Once again I have another LOVE! A love like no other, "SONIA KASHUK BRUSHES." I bought these several weeks ago at Target, when they were marked down. You know I was so excited to see that red clearance price tag....I about fell over myself trying to make it to the shelf to grab one! LOL

What can I say about these brushes, well let's see---first of all they are chunky with soft hairs, packed well, and shaped to please. They have beautiful flowers painted on them, representing a different flower for each brush. Now I do not know my flowers well enough to even try to tell you what they are...but they are GORGEOUS!! Wrapped pieces of luxury, yes that is what they are!


I will admit, I mostly purchased them because of the very last one on the right--take a look at that beautiful baby! I did not have one like it at all in my collection, so I had to have it. This collection is for my own personal use, so I finally played with these on a day when I had some me time at home. When I first used the brushes, I did not experience any fall-out of brush hairs--which is GREAT!! Yay!

Also, the brushes held product pretty well too-another plus. They were easy to manage in handling with my hands, feeling I had a good grip on them. Sometimes, I have had some brushes that fly out of my hands when doing makeup or just fall out my hand--has anyone else, experienced or is it just me?? I must be weird?? I don't know.

Anyway, overall I have had a great experience with these brushes and I wish I had bought another set as a backup. I will tell you this though, I got lucky a few weeks later and was able to get the matching vanity tray for super cheap!! Yay for me! 



All in all I had a great shopping at TARGET for these items! If anyone else got to get some of these wonderful brushes or the vanity tray, please comment down below and let me know how you like them. I would love to hear from you!

Much love and hugs,

JOY

3 comments: