Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WET N WILD product reviews

Last month was a great month of trying some great drugstore brand products. For me, as most of you know I am doing reviews on the WET N WILD products to become an beauty ambassador for them. I really want others to know that buying cosmetic products do not have to cost a fortune and you can create some great looks on a budget. I really enjoyed trying these products and wanted to share my opinion on how I thought the products did.

I tried the walking on eggshells eye shadow trio, the fergie collection eye shadow base, and the mega liner eyelining pen in dark brown. Here is a picture of the products:


 
 
The FERGIE eye shadow base has a good smooth consistency to it and spreads real easy. The MEGA eyeliner eyelining pen is great to create fine, thin lines with especially if you want to create a winged look. The eyshadows, WALKING ON EGGSHELLS is pigmented and full of color of which is a plus for a longer lasting finish. I would say all in all I only spent $6 total for these products when they were on sale. For a drug store brand makeup, these products are a A plus in my book! So if you haven't already tried them, go check them out and see for yourself!
Tell them Joy from Purejoy Makeup sent you!! LOL
 
Much love and hugs to you all!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Walking on eggshells is my favorite trio!! Did you know that the eyelid color is a spot on dupe for MAC's Naked Lunch which is my favorite MAC shadow. Actually I prefer the blendability of the WnW over MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know that! I have not tried any MAC products yet....I need to go and get because they will give me a discount as a makeup artist of which is great. Just need to save some$$, so I can take advantage of the discount.

    ReplyDelete