Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The MUST-HAVE DRUGSTORE MAKEUP SPRAY

Hello, lovelies!  I recently saw that HARD CANDY released some great new products, so I went to Walmart to check them out. My favorite so far is their new makeup setting spray. Wow, such a great product!



It has a fine mist spray with a faint smell of cucumber.  The spray itself will spray evenly onto the skin and dries quickly. I don't know about you, but I have used some that will just squirt onto one area or it takes several sprays to cover my entire face. Not this one, it works fabulously!

This product did indeed keep my makeup in place while still giving me a super fresh look. What more can I say about this great product??  I say, GO BUY IT ....RIGHT NOW!

It sells for $6.00 versus paying $15 or more for other sprays. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. So, if you have bought this gem of a product, let me know. I would love to hear your thoughts!

Much love and hugs,

JOY

4 comments:

  1. This seems to be great !! I must give it a go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +Staves K , it is wonderful! I am on my 2nd week using it. My makeup stays fresh looking up to 8 hours so far!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I wanna definitely try it,U remember how humid NJ is

      Delete