Saturday, October 11, 2014

New FERGIE LIPSTAIN LIPSHINES

Hello my lovely people! I wanted to share some products, that I tried some weeks ago from the drugstore. I purchased some FERGIE LipVarnishes from WET-N-WILD, since they were on sale and I had some coupons. There were many colors to choose from. I really liked the color selection and price. Now, I do not have to tell you that there are many lipcolor lipstains out there to choose from.





Many make several claims to last, stain, moisturize and even up to 24 hour wear! I have never been one to want a 24 hour wear on my lips because my lips dry out very easily and I like to change lip colors sometimes through out the day as well. When I tried this brand in particular, I noticed a scent of lemon and it felt wet, cooling on my lips going on.  I was not sure if I would like this formula at all....

I have since tried more than one shade and have noticed that the color is slippery, not as concentrated all the way going on.  It definitely stains as seen in one of my pictures-- see my hand?? The smell is not my favorite either. Made me think of  a cleaner, in a disinfectant way,  that only confused my mind and well-being in saying no to applying this product. I don't know if its me or that I got some duds in a pile or what? I can not see using this product in the future for myself. If anyone else has tried this product, please let me know your opinion and how it worked for you!

                                                              Much love and hugs!
                                                                         JOY

1 comment:

  1. I love wet'n wild lipstick. I haven't seen this product yet!!

    www.missarretrancos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete