Sunday, February 14, 2016

NEW PALETTE FROM LORAC ♡♡

Hello makeup lovers!

I have been testing and reviewing some great products out in the beauty world. I don't know about you, but I get excited when "LORAC " releases anything new. This brand being one of my favorites, I sometimes get anxious when I see the words, "LIMITED EDITION".

You can understand the counting down of its release and not knowing when they are close to running out. Since, I missed last year's release from Nordstrom I was going to make sure I got this one!! A great deal for $20.

I have been testing the colors for the past 1 1/2 in wearing different looks. The packaging is super colorful and cute. So far, I would say some shades are smooth while a few are a little chalky, but workable. The pigment is pretty good on all. You get some matte , satin, and shimmer shades.

Here are the shadow swatches, down below
(6 shadows)

The next swatches are of the highlighter, blushes, and contour shades.
(2 blushes, 1 highlighter, 1 contour shade)

All was easy to swatch, while the lighter shadow shades may have needed more than one application. I would say this palette would be great for Spring. Anyone that loves peachy-neutral tones with a spark of color would be in palette heaven! 

This palette is not very large, but well suited for carrying in your purse and for travel. You wouldn't need much if you carried this on a short trip!

If your interested in this palette, then I would RUN to Nordstrom www.nordstrom.com before they sellout!!!
Hope you enjoyed reading my blog post! Comment down below to say hello and let me know your thoughts on this cute palette!!

Much love and hugs always♡,
JOY


Tags#lorac#eyeshadow#blush#palette#makeup#makeuplove#purejoymakeup#joycareymua





No comments:

Post a Comment