Thursday, February 18, 2016

Skincare that is good for YOU

I recently was sent a couple of skincare products to try and see how they worked for my skin. With any given skincare product, I always look at the ingredients and what it does. Given that I am getting older, GLOWING and PLUMPING is a WORD and TERM I can relate to.

All products and companies should have a great mission statement in how they draw in their audience. Getting one's attention as a potential client and/or customer can be tricky at times in knowing how to market yourself. What I do love about these newly tried products is that it's company does have a great mission statement!

So, let me share this company's information with you! The company is called, "VALENTIA". And here is there mission statement:

Our Mission: To provide you a greater level of overall happiness with your appearance without the harsh chemicals that dry out, stretch, burn and prematurely age the skin. Our strategic formulations include powerful natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to succeed in giving skin a natural and radiant glow that contributes to a youthful look.

Plus, all products are created in a lab by women!
                                 www.valentia.com



The first product , I would love to share with you is their "TRUE GLOW EYE CREAM".
When I first applied it on and around my eye area, it felt very creamy, nourishing and hydrating. I applied the eye cream before I went to bed. The next morning and several days after, I noticed my eye area looking brighter and quite smooth. This was applied both day and night for 7 days. There is no distent odor or scent if you are fragrance-sensitive.


For purchasing, please go to:




The next product is my favorite one and for good reason!! It's called the , "ULTRA PLUMPING HYDRATION MASK". This mask is quite golden in color. The texture is gel-like cream.  You must scoop it out for it slips and glides off your fingers at first. After applying an even application, the magic begins!! 
For purchasing, please go to:






After a minute or two,  I felt a slight tingle and a firming action as it started to set. I left it on up to 15 minutes as recommended or you can leave it on up to 30 minutes. After I removed the mask with a warm, damp cloth my skin felt very nice and hydrating. I could tell how soft, supple and more firmed it felt.  I used it 3 times within 7 days.

 I will only and always give my truest and most honest opinion.  I am pleased with the ingredients and the results so far. I can only imagine with continued use how benefical these products will be to my skin. The above products are said to be for all skin types. 

I would like to thank BRAND BACKER and VALENTIA. I feel very blessed to have been given this opportunity to try a brand, that is for using all natural ingredients while employing women helping all women everywhere!

Much love and hugs,
JOY



*DISCLAIMER: None of the products above were purchased by me. I was chosen as a blogger to review and try the products through, BrandBacker.

*TAGS# Skincare#antiaging#plumping #facialmask#glow#eye cream#natural ingredients #organic










No comments:

Post a Comment