Tuesday, June 18, 2013

LOST in OZ.....

Hello everyone, I know I have been missing in action and I have a very good excuse. I have been super busy building up my makeup artist business and doing some wonderful makeup hauls of which I got some great deals with sales and coupons. I have been like Dorothy from "Wizard of Oz" following the yellow brick road to my makeup land of wonder, color, and rainbows. I have officially been held hostage by my love of makeup and I think I need to join a support group for my makeup obsession/addiction--LOL.

What I find most entertaining about my travel within the last few weeks is the range of products and colors that I have purchased. I have always loved color and have never closed myself off to trying new techniques or colors, so I am doing just that--escaping to a colorful oasis. Most of my favorite work is on the eyes and the lips. For some reason or another, I have always been my most creative with the eyes and reshaping of lips. That is my happy place!

When I see a person, I generally see a whole new eye-popping look to bring life to their eyes and then I notice their lips and see even more possibilities.  Call me silly, but I see in pictures full of color and imagination. Writing this blog and having others read this really truly means a lot to me. I love sharing what I am most passionate about and meeting others that have the same interests.   I do hope you keep reading my blogs and watching my videos.

I have lots to share with you and I would love some company walking down the yellow brick road of makeup! LOL... Please share any comments or questions, you may have and I will certainly reply.  I have one question for you-- what is your yellow brick road?? Thanks, for reading and stay tune for more blogs and videos!!

Much love and hugs,

Joy from PureJoy Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment