Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My newest, most precious GEM

For the past year, I have been on the search of the most perfect brush container or brush book I could find. For me and with the number of brushes I carry in my pro kit, I needed one that held more than 15 brushes.

So, my prayers were answered! Amazingly enough, my GEM OF A FIND.....holds 29 brushes! But I think I might be able to push it to 35....hopefully! LOL... It is sleek, shiny, and fancy looking. I wished I had ordered 2 of them though...sniff, sniff...

The lovely creator of this marvelous find is a great makeup artist, Sonia Roselli. I was able to join her group through facebook, called "GLOSSIBLE" and "GLOSSIBLE PRO". So, I got a heads up when it went on sale. Joining other makeup groups can really pay off in many ways besides getting deals like this. I love meeting other pro makeup artists and getting great info about the industry.

Plus, I get to help another fellow artist out and that is what the industry should be doing, showing our support for another. After so many years in the industry, you become familiar with one another, their name, and their work. It all comes full-circle sometimes!

As far as this brush-book is concerned, it is made well, the zipper runs smoothly when zipping, and the color is classic black. I even find it more appealing than Mac's brush book. I know other artists other than myself, just praise Sonia for her reading our minds and knowing what we can use in our kits.

If this is of interest to you, you may find other products from her that you would like to purchase. Visit her at www.soniaroselli.com.

Much love and hugs,

JOY

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Very interesting post! Lovely blog!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+, Twitter, Instagram,facebook? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you
    kiss

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely for reading! I can not read your posts or blog due to I do not know the language. ...I am sorry...I tried finding a way to translate it to english.

    ReplyDelete