Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Professional Brands for your KIT

Happy Wednesday, my lovelies!!
I wanted to share some professional pro-brands, that makeup artists have been using for many years. These brands go back to the beginning of film, t.v., and photography. The companies have a great range of products and usage.

Let's begin with foundations..... you can give a sheer to full coverage depending on the need of the client or job. All in all , some differences vary in texture and application. My fave of all time is the GRAFTOBIAN PALETTES. I have used these in my kit for many years. The look it provides on camera and in film is beyond breath-takingly flawless!

I can create a beautiful combination of one or more shades to match my client's tone and shade. These are the shade palettes that I carry in my kit.

Of course, there are many other brands as well. Take a look....


Along with a great foundation, you will need some color correctors/neutralizers. Correcting redness, dark under eye circles, and uneven skin tone creates a perfect balanced canvas.

Setting your client's  makeup is very important in using the correct products like a setting powder and a setting spray. Here are some wonderful examples.....




Like I said earlier, all of the products I am listing are professional-grade with much staying power and used by the world's most famous makeup artists. For me, I always wanted to make sure that I provided the very best for my clients and their skin. It is an investment worth making and paying for.
Down below, I will list other professional brands that can be purchased to have for yourself or for your pro kit. As a makeup artist , you may be able to apply for a discount. Check with each company to be certain what qualifications are needed.

Www.makeupmania.Com
www.lecosmetique.Com
www.camerareadycosmetics.Com
www.graftobian.Com
www.rcmamakeup.net
Www.bennye.com

I hope you find all of this information helpful to you and your needs. And as always, you are welcome to message any questions. Have a FABULOUS, GORGEOUS MAKEUP DAY!!  ♡♡
Much love,
JOY




No comments:

Post a Comment