Friday, January 29, 2016

3 QUESTIONS every MOM should be able TO ANSWER

This blog post goes out to other mothers like me ......living in a real world where MOM does it all, taking care of everyone, running errands, and having an answer to all questions!! WE ARE WONDER WOMAN!!
Me and My Son


Ok, MOM'S are you running on empty some days?? Drinking all that coffee just isn't doing it anymore, hu? Have YOU lost all sense for what the rest of the world calls, FASHION? You are so loving those comfy pants, aren't you? Lol..And how about this one....when did you or husband or significant other go out on a date last? Are you kidding me? Who has the time, right??

So, now your thinking, realizing that you have fallen into a routine that has become quite comfortable yet, in need of change? Are YOU with me?? Let's go over some easy solutions to your everyday, not so ever-changing routine!!

Being a MOM myself, I know the struggle believe me. I care about other Moms out there, that need encouragement, support, and friendship.

Here's a quick breakdown in helping you to pamper yourself .....
1. Start your day off with a fruit smoothie. It's refreshing, can give you energy without the caffeine kick, later wiping you out.

2. Find a colored shirt, that compliments you and makes you feel good even on your worst day! It will make those comfy pants feel even better! Lol..
 Me

3. If you can or can't get away to have a date with your husband or significant other....send a loving, thoughtful message(text, email) to each other letting one another how much you care, love, and appreciate them. Bring back that SPARK little MOMMA!! LOL...

 My husband and I

  Stay encouraged,  my Mothers of the world for we are helping to build up the world with doers, thinkers, writers, artists, and doctors. Teaching and raising our children is no small feat, for we sacrifice not because we have to, but because we should,  lovingly and unselfishly .

Much love and hugs,
JOY

*Tags#Momsblog #realife #purejoymakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment