Sunday, August 7, 2016

24KT GOLD EYE MASKS

Hello Lovelies!

I finally got to try out these wonderful eye pad masks. I purchased these from TJMAXX  many months ago, so I forgot about them as everyday life took over. The other night when I had some quiet time to myself, I treated myself to these beautiful glitters of GOLD!!! When getting them out of the package they were very moist and slippery upon application.


I will say the overall experience of 20 minutes of letting these glorious GOLD wonders of magic made me feel relaxed and rich in gold, lol.... . My under eye area afterwards did feel smooth, hydrated, and awakened. These beautiful golden pads are enriched with collagen. We love collagen since it helps to tighten our skin! 
Here I am below subjecting myself in trying
 this golden wonder of making me stay forever youthful! Haha!


Please let me know if you have tried these or something similar to it. I will keep using these over a month's time in seeing truly if my under eye area improved in 
 elasticity. Wish me luck!!

Much love and hugs,

JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment